The housing recovery benefits the top 1% who have the cash and the credit to complete the sale. The other 99% continue to struggle.
The rich get richer, or so they say. It’s the rich who have the cash for a down payment and the good credit to qualify for a mortgage, so the one segment of...
Home sales are up for the top 1%, the bottom 99%, not so much
Visit the OC Housing News, and read the OC Housing News blog. Learn why you should use a home guide. Meet the Akason Realty Consulting home guides and housing market analysts, and read our real estate agent testimonials. Discover why you should register with the OC Housing News and how to use the OC Housing News. Utilize the advanced property search, or the MLS map search.
See our special real estate offers: property search guide, housing market reports, home ownership cost guide, guide to rent or own decision, home financing guide, foreclosure 101, short sale guide, how to sell your home without a realtor, The Great Housing Bubble free PDF, 1.5% rebate on new home construction, no cost home sale program, and maximum impact real estate marketing.
Also read Renter News, SD Housing News, Housing Bubble News & Information, Housing Market Forecast US, Housing Market News & Information, Real Estate Ruin, USA Housing News, California Real Estate News, Housing Market News, USA Foreclosure News, Mortgage and Foreclosure News, Mortgage Refinance News, Real Estate Loan News, Debt Default News, Ponzi Debt, Loan Modification and Default News, Mortgage News Clips, and Fay Mortgage News.